COVID-19: Our Continued Commitment to Our Employees and Clients
Dear Clients and Friends,
After the recent announcement yesterday from the Governor of Virginia, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know our updated business plan.
We are still OPEN and ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS by phone, email or web.
Due to COVID-19 concerns we are temporarily closing our lobby to visitors, clients and solicitors. If you would like to pick up your order please call 434-975-3000 or email email@example.com to schedule a pickup time and we will bring your order to the door for you. We can also ship or deliver you order if necessary.
- Our new temporary business hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
- We are temporarily closing our lobby to visitors, clients and solicitors
- Our production and sales team will continue to operate at our facility and will be staffed with no more than 10 employees in the office at a time. For the safety of our employees, we will stagger employee hours as much as possible.
- We have stepped up our office cleaning and disinfecting to be done daily by our staff.
- Our clients can submit new orders by phone, email or upload them to our website.
- We encourage our clients to use Digital Proofs instead of physical ones unless necessary.
- We will still be making FREE local deliveries, but understand that some business may be closed at certain times or have fluctuating hours. If you have special delivery needs please call our office (434) 975-3000 or email your salesperson.
- If you would rather have your order shipped, we offer several shipping options, contact your salesperson with your specific details.
As the current outbreak of COVID-19 progresses will be be constantly monitoring the situation, and adjust our procedures as necessary.